How to Ride the Streetcar (Hiroshima Electric Railway)
Tickets are not sold. Pay as you get off the streetcar.
- 1. Before getting on a streetcar
- Confirm that the streetcar is going to your destination.
ou can identify the destination of a streetcar by the route number and the sign located in front of the streetcar.
- 2. Get on the streetcar
- Get on the streetcar through the doors marked “Entrance”.
Cash payment Nothing else required. (Pay your fare when getting off the streetcar.) Using a 1-Day Trip Card Scratch off the date you use your pass on the sealed silver section on the calendar(Year,Month and Day)with a coin (if you scracth off more than one year,month or day,your pass becomes invaild). Using an IC card Touch the IC card to the reader located by the door.
(PASPY and JR West's ICOCA are available.)
- 3. Before getting off the streetcar
- When you want to get off, push the buzzer by the window when your destination is announced.
<Note> Streetcars with a conductor have no buzzer.
- 4. Get off the streetcar
- Get off the streetcar through the exit door near the driver or the conductor.
Cash payment Put the fare in the fare box when getting off the streetcar.
If you find yourself short of change, use the change machine attached to the fare box.
Using a 1-Day Trip Card Show the scratched side of the pass to the driver or the conductor so that the pass is clearly seen. Using an IC card Touch the IC card to the reader located by the exit.